Rain Bird® R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles provide water efficiency and design flexibility. R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles feature rotating stream technology which uniformly delivers water at a low precipitation rate, significantly reducing runoff and erosion. They adjust from 45° - 270°. Full Circle Nozzles are a fixed 360° spray.
Retrofitting standard spray nozzles with R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles can reduce flow by up to 60% and improve water efficiency by up to 30%. Nozzle spray pattern and distance are easily adjusted by hand with no tools required. Thick wind-resistant streams ensure efficient performance in adverse real world conditions. Large water droplets cut through the wind so water stays in the target zone without misting or fogging. An exclusive manual flush feature keeps nozzles clear of dirt and debris even in extreme conditions.
- Adjustable arc from 45° - 270°.
- Adjust arc and radius without tools
- Full circle nozzles are a fixed 360° and is not adjustable.
- Color coded for easy identification of R-VAN model
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion
- Maintains efficient performance at high operating pressures without misting or fogging
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies in addition to a wide variety of risers and adapters
- Matched precipitation rates across radius and arcs simplify the design process
- Coverage up to 24’ but when paired with Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor matched precipitation rate (MPR) nozzles, irrigation designs from 13’ to 35’ (4,0m to 10,7m) can be easily handled