Spears Swing Check Valve PVC is a non-metal check valve for use in systems where the prevention of flow reversal is necessary. This swing check valve has a maximum opening pressure of less than 4 kPa, and a Maximum pressure of 1034 Kpa when operating at Full Flow (Open) and 517 kPa when operating at Back Pressure (Closed).
- Engineered to maximise flow, responsiveness and for positive shut-off.
- Compact, space saving design.
- Body constructed from PVC.
- No metal parts.
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical up flow installations.
- Angled seat and weighted flapper for low-pressure seat.